Led by Oliver Siah, Rachel Teo and seasoned investors from the family office of Daniel Teo & Associates (DTA), Fraxtor is a real estate co-investment platform that allows like-minded accredited investors to access global real estate investment opportunities.
Operating like a private equity real estate fund, we focus on niche investment opportunities which accredited investors typically do not have access to, either due to the sheer investment size or sourcing expertise.
In particular, we look for deals around the world that are too big for an individual accredited investor, and yet too small for an institutional investor. We believe this sweet spot is where the opportunities lie.
Increasingly, an eco-system of real estate co-investors is the way to go because of its multiple benefits, including the strong community support, resource sharing and alignment of interests. More importantly, we value the two-way relationship with our co-investors, who can also bring on potential opportunities for Fraxtor to evaluate and pursue, before we present it to our community of co-investors.
Leveraging the deep experience of our investment committee, comprising industry veterans like Daniel Teo – Director of the Tong Eng Group and Chairman and Managing Director of the Hong How Group, as well as DTA’s domain knowledge and strong network in the real estate industry, Fraxtor is well-positioned to build a strong eco-system of co-investors and bring attractive global investment opportunities to the community
The Investment Committee
CEO and Co-Founder
- More than 10 years in real estate investment and management
- 17 years in the Republic of Singapore Air Force
- MSc Real Estate, National University of Singapore
- MBA, Imperial College London
- BSc Accounting and Finance (Hons), University of London
- BE Aeronautical Engineering (Hons), University of New South Wales
- Grad Cert Applied Portfolio Management, National University of Singapore
- Prof Cert in Asset Management, New York Institute of Finance
- Cert in Hotel Investment and Asset Management, Cornell University
- Cert in Fintech, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Co-Founder and Executive Director
- Over 24 years of experience in real estate development, investment and management
- Director of Daniel Teo Group of Companies
- Keen focus in residential, commercial, healthcare (specifically eldercare) and hospitality real estate investments in Australia, Germany, Malaysia, UK and USA.
- Advisory Board member of the Asian Civilisations Museum
- Director of The Private Museum
- BCom, University of Melbourne
- Grad Dip Econs, University of Melbourne
- Certified Public Accountant
- Director of the Tong Eng Group, Chairman and Managing Director of the Hong How Group
- Former President of the Real Estate Development Association of Singapore
- Former President of the International Real Estate Federation
- Founding member of the Singapore Cultural Foundation
- Over 21 years of experience in architecture, building and real estate
- General Manager of the Hong How Group
- BA Architecture Studies, National University of Singapore
- M.Architecture, National University of Singapore
- Grad Cert in Real Estate Finance, National University of Singapore
- Registered Architect